Ok, EVERYONE is aware of the homebuyer tax credit ending NOV 30th. But, I want to stress the point that we essentially have 2-3 weeks to get a home under contract! If you aren’t searching for homes, I highly suggest you start TODAY. Everyone will be cramming in to get their loans complete before the deadline. FHA loans are taking a little longer than usual so don’ t put yourself at risk. Go to my site, www.timhouk.com, start searching for homes. Contact me and then we will get out and preview some homes. Unless you have a home picked out today, it will be about 6 weeks before we close. 1-2 weeks to find and negotiate a contract and then a typical 4 week closing period. Hurry before its TOO LATE! Here are a few steps that could speed up the process:
1. Go ahead and contact your lender to get pre-approved. If you don’t know a good lender, I have many.
2. Locate your past 2 years tax returns and last 2 months pay stubs as the lender will need them to get started.
3. Once your lender determines your price range, then think about the areas you want to live in.
4. Start searching for homes on my site
5. Lastly, CALL me! 225.301.7467
I look forward to hearing from you!